Sunday, October 14, 2012

Officially a Published Author!

I am very proud to announce that I am officially a published author now! Let me explain...

A group of women from my bible study group and I all contributed to a "little book of encouragement" entitled Letters While You Wait containing various stories meant to inspire anyone who finds themselves in challenging situations. For more details and ordering information, feel free to email me! Just wanted to share with you guys this milestone and incredible accomplishment by these amazing women that I am honored to know.

Oh, and, as far as me and publishing goes (dare I say it?) this is only the beginning!

Fellow author Ashley Kendall and I at the book signing!
One last thing. I wanted to also share this bit of wisdom my Dad shared with me after I considered the fact that I might be a hypocrite if I don't always practice the patience I "preached" in my story. He said that the "light bulb moments (like when I wrote the story of encouragement) is where growth begins but it doesn't end there. We are always growing." Try and remember that as you continue to practice practicing what you preach!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!