Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New web address!

This blog is changing its address!

We are now officially located at www.findingabetterway.net! 

After much deliberation (and then finally a burst of spontaneity) I have decided to use the domain: findingabetterway.net. There's is a bit of a story behind it, so let me share it with you. 

I chose ".net" not only because .com was not available, but also because this website is meant to be somewhat of a network. I wish to be the hub that provides and also directs readers towards different sources for finding ways to better improve our mental health, physical health and spiritual health. It's all about mind, body and spirit, yo! 

Anyhoo, just thought I'd let cha know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!