Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finding a Better Way Web Series? I think yes.

Soo...I miss talking to cameras. Thus, Finding a Better Way is going to YouTube! This web-series is just going to be a series of little interviews that feature different, inspiring people who have found a better way of doing things. Times when I can't find someone to interview, I'll just give my own two cents. It's all about finding a better way! So, I've started a list and am open to suggestions!

Possible Topics:
  • Finding a better way to ... express yourself through music
    • I'm talking to the first inspiring local artist I find!
  • Finding a better way to advance my career
    • I know a young woman who is motivated and well on her way to fulfilling your professional goals - she's found her better way! 
  • Finding a better way to... reminisce
    • Ever find yourself getting lost in thoughts of yesteryear? Or picture-gazing and profile-peeking on Facebook?? There must be a way to balance the fond memories without longing for them to come back.
  • Finding a better way to...modernize health care
    • Yes, I have a friend who has done this and she is awesome - you'll see!
And, there'll be many, many more! For now, enjoy this impromptu "welcome video"!
 By the way, do you not LOVE that painting?! I love that painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!