Monday, February 11, 2013

Music Monday #3

I figured it'd be good to start archiving all these chill songs. So, just for review:

Music Monday is all about me sharing some of my most favorite songs that reflect the essence of finding a better way!

Monday, January 28, 2013: "Nobody Right, Nobody Wrong" - Michael Franti

Monday, February 4, 2013: "Instead" - Madeleine Peyroux

And, today, I give you: "Life is Life" by Noah and the Whale


I first heard this song during the summer that I decided to not be pre-med anymore. Granted, I changed my mind and am currently preparing for the MCAT, so that's about as pre-med as you can get, but that's not the point. The point is this: when you make any resolute decision for your own life, it feels like a rebirth, a fresh new beginning. Even if all roads lead you back to where you were, I still feel like there's something admirable and necessary about making decisions and confidently following through, even if you are uncertain.

Favorite line from the song: "Your life, is your life, gotta live like it's your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!