Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sometimes music really fits the mood...and vice versa

It's that peculiar time of year when it's almost spring but definitely not quite, and though I do understand the necessity of winter, I am sooo over it and ready to feel consistent sunlight and warmth! I'm beyond excited to spring forward on March 10th!

Moreover, I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out why it's so cold in this here Starbucks when it's also cold outside! I can't focus on reviewing for my midterm right now because of this. So, instead I think about the sun, and sand and waves, and I feel warmer. Then, I listen to this song on repeat because it fits the mood I'm in. And, that's when I realize two things: 1. Pandora has filled my life with so much music throughout these years, it is seriously one of the best things ever. And, 2. It's awesome how there can be a song for every mood you're in! Music can literally take you back to a distinct memory or move you forward to a future reality. It's so mystical and wonderful. Don't you agree?

Anyhoo, it's not Music Monday, but please do enjoy this tune from one of my favorite bands Tennis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!