Saturday, February 9, 2013

Obsessed with Ted Talks...

Hey guys! So, I'm not sure if I've ever really shared this on the blog before, but I'm kinda sorta obsessed with TED Talks. I mean, "surprise, surprise", right? - coming from the girl who listens to graduate speeches in her not-so-spare time. I picked up this hobby during my senior year, as well - thanks to Hulu. And, the obsession has continued thanks to YouTube and TED.com.

 I simply love inspiration. 

And, I definitely soak up those 'ideas worth spreading'! So, in the same spirit of the previous compilation post, I give you a few of my favorite TED Talks!

Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do
Favorite Line: "When it comes to fulfillment - that's an art. It's about appreciation, and it's about contribution."

Kathryn Schulz: On Being Wrong
Favorite line: "I thought this one thing was gonna happen, but something else happened instead. And the thing is, we need this."

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
Favorite lines - couldn't choose just one: "There are plenty of things that I have trouble understanding, so I write poems to figure things out." AND "It's about gathering up all the knowledge and experience you've collected, up to now, to help you dive into the things you don't know" 

Feel the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!