Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday #5

I was born in the 90s...so, I'm a grew up being a Spice Girls fan. Not ashamed. And, yes, I did own Spice World - one of my favorite movies when I was 8. I was always Mel C, y'know - Sporty Spice, when we acted like the Spice Girls, but I digress because I think you get the point.

Spice Girls fan or not, I think everyone can appreciate the sentiment of this Monday's song: "Never Give Up on the Good Times". You can probably tell from the title why I feel this song captures the essence of finding a better way. So, enjoy!

 
Favorite Line: "Living it up is a state of mind" 

I  like this line of the chorus because it reminds me that your outlook totally determines your how you proceed through any circumstance. For example, you can feel exhilarated and like you're "livin' it up" even if you're not living in your dream city working your dream job. It's all about how you look at it. I give you all permission to have a mini-dance party of one (or two or more if you can!) while listening to this song today. Live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!