Friday, May 31, 2013

Fridays with Friends #4!

Can we make my rock climbing
expertise official? I think yes. 
Friday is almost over, but I would like to post this video, nevertheless. It's like they always say - better late than not on Friday! Okay, so I have mentioned my adoration of rock climbing before, but the overwhelming urge to climb rocks came over me again recently. I'm so thankful for spontaneous friends who join me on random mini-adventures.
I tried out a new gym today, and I loved it. I ended up making a new friend, and he will serve as the "friend" for this week's Fridays with Friends segment. I'm inquisitive, so I started to ask him about his life while he was giving us tips on belaying and climbing and such like. And, you know how you can just tell when someone is passionate about something? I got that feeling. So, I asked if he would quickly share that passion with you all. He said yes. So, what I have for you is the most spontaneous Fridays with Friends segment to date. Enjoy!

And, remember, continuously finding a better way to do something you're passionate about - and inquiring about that others on that same journey - makes life simply wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!