Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wellness Wednesday #6 (yup, it's Thursday...)

Here's the thing guys - I love love love the alliteration of Wellness Wednesday but Wednesdays are actually one of my busiest days of the week, so a post can't always get penned then. So, we're going to keep going with the theme on different days of the week. Get it? Got it? Great!

Okay, so update from last week's challenge: I have created many mini life maps over the past couple of days, and I gotta tell you - I get a surge of energy when I think of all the great possible routes my life could take. It's not so much overwhelming as it is inspiring. But, I suppose its' all in the way you look at it. So, my advice is this: don't let your dreams scare you, let them dare you. As in, dare you to move to make that progress!

Moving on to today's challenge:
I want you guys to expand your minds...your BLUEminds that is! Today is a big day. It's the Bluemind Summit in Rhode Island! Tune in on the link below to check out the talks by Dr. Wallace J Nichols and others. I'm 100% certain you won't be disappointed! Well, the only "disappointment" would be that you're not there to experience it in person, but oh the glories of technology! Enjoy!

Watch the summit live here: http://bambuser.com/v/3630256

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!