Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wellness Wednesday #4

Blog's back so that means our theme days continue!

Check Up from the last Wellness Wednesday Challenge:
In case you don't remember, the wellness challenge from the last Wellness Wednesday post was promoting the aromatherapy. And, believe me, I successfully achieved this. This is why my lighter is all out of fluid! (By the way, it's official: I cannot strike a match...) But, yes, the aromatherapy definitely assisted in keeping my stress levels reasonably low while I studied for final after final and completed assignment after assignment over this past month. Challenge completed.

This Week's Wellness Challenge:
Are you water-deprived?! I think most of us are. This simple compound of two hydrogen molecules and an oxygen molecule is a bare essential of life that is often overlooked. For me, drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily takes conscientious effort. So, that starts ... NOW! Join me! Let's drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. Bear in mind that some days require more water than others. For example, the day that you decide to run a mile or two, you're going to be losing more water than usual, so be sure to replenish! Also, keep in mind that everyone is different and "64 ounces" may not be your magic number...but it's a good start, right? So, let's get hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!