Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wellness Wednesday #3

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday. Let's get right to it.

Update from last week's challenge:
I managed to spend some time around various bodies of water, and I believe that there is an undeniable sense of calm that overcomes you when you put yourself in the presence of water. I understand that the quotes specifically referred to salt water, but these fresh water scenes worked well for me, too. Hope you got your water on this past week too!

Lake or pond? I don't know the difference. But, this is where I went when I realized I had a little less than 48 hours to cover three chapters of complex material. And, I felt at ease!
This week's challenge:
So, lately I've been lighting up candles...

Like when I'm doing homework or studying for what is basically a pop-test (seriously, the test was moved up an entire weekend -- SURPRISE), I find it calming to have candles burning alongside me.

So, maybe try your own little aromatherapy this week. I don't know which is more effective: the scent from the candles or the slow burn of the flame. I think it's a combination of both that helps you to just relax and dive in to whatever you have to do.

My own little aromatherapy display. The quote on the Cucumber Melon candle says, "The best things in life are right in front of you." What a lovely thought! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!