Thursday, April 11, 2013

This Just In!

I have come to an important conclusion about my personality and the people with whom I choose to establish various types of relationships. Basically, I'm finding that it is absolutely essential to surround yourself with people who promote the positive spirit within you. Not those who judge it, or those who don't really care for it.

So, when I ask myself, how I ended up in yet another situation that causes me to whip out my handy-dandy pep talk to self, I have only one simple answer. It happens. And, oftentimes, these unwelcome life experiences bring us to certain important conclusions like the one mentioned above.

I LOVE this song by Sugarland. I uploaded the YouTube lyric video because the lyrics literally say it all. So, whenever you find yourself down in the dumps for whatever reason, please give this song a listen.
Favorite Line to LIVE by: "Ain't no need to over-think it, let go laughin'"


And, laughing? That I can do. No matter how much "energy" it takes. I've been told a couple of times just today that I have "a lot of energy." And, if by energy, they mean the positive approach I take to oftentimes draining experiences,...I think I'll keep it up ;-)


Me & the infamous Margrette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!