Monday, April 15, 2013

Music Monday #12

This was a Zac Brown Band weekend for me. It was like music therapy; the playlist went something like this:

- "Let It Go"
- "No Hurry"
- "Toes"
- "Knee Deep"
- "Chicken Fried"
- "Free"

Over and over again. Nonstop. Until I felt overcome by the peaceful vibes exuding from these tunes. To borrow from the lyrics of all of these songs, the main message is to:

"save your strength for things you can change; forgive the ones you can't" and to realize that you'd be a fool "to worry about the things you can't change". Because honestly, "life is good today" and the "sunshine's gonna wash [your] blues away."

True: I couldn't really incorporate the last two songs into this string of thoughts, but you get the point.

So many options for Music Monday, right!? Well, for the mere chill factor, I have decided that today's choice is "Knee Deep"! Close your eyes and chill out to this one, guys. I guarantee you'll feel so chillaxed!

"When you lose yourself, you find the key to paradise"



Also! Check out my new favorite place! It's this restaurant on a lake. 
And, it's perfect. Reminds me of being "knee-deep in the water somewhere"!

Quackin' with the ducks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!