Monday, December 5, 2016

Just a Bit of Wisdom from Regina Spektor

I'm going to make this post short & sweet since I've knee-deep in Behavioral Sciences information right now. But, I just wanted to share this little reminder I just received. I like to mix it up when I study, in terms of the music I listen to. Tonight at Starbucks I decided to jam to an old playlist, and Regina Spektor's "On the Radio" came on. When I tell you guys that this used to be MY JAM, I mean it. 20 year-old Jasmin at Duke was a Regina Spektor fiend, and this song was my absolute favorite. My favorite line remains:

It's just another one of life's simple truths, and it's just always made me smile. So, maybe it'll do the same for you! Welp, gotta keep trudging through the material, so I won't be able to make this post super-insightful, but if nothing else, treat yo'self to a mini-dance-party to this upbeat tune:



Happy Music Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!