Monday, December 12, 2016

The Joys of Multi-tasking

Lubbock recently opened up a Panera Bread, so my friends and I wanted to go! It is the little things in life, after all, that you just take for granted until you can't enjoy them anymore. When we got here, we ran into one of our other classmates and decided to join him for dinner. Sidenote: I love my medical school class. My Class of 2019 in particular. We all just have a way of being so friendly and congenial. Everyone says so. But, I digress. The title reflects how I saw this trip to Panera. I got to hang out with friends, eat good food, and study afterwards all in one. I just love feeding multiple birds with one loaf of bread. I think there is much benefit to receive from seeing things this way. When we allow all of our to-do's and want-to-do's in life to be integrated into one synergistic unfolding, it's quite simply, bliss. Welp, that's the thought for today. No music, just mental musings. One exam down, and two more to go this week! Happy Monday, y'all! Stay golden.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!