Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Monday #7

These exams have truly wrecked my brain! Monday almost slipped by without Music! But, alas, priorities were checked, and  Music Monday #7 is here!

Okay, so, did anybody ever play Playstation's Tony Hawk Pro Skater growing up?! THIS girl did! (What can I say? I have brothers and boy-cousins -- video games are a way of life in the summer.) Anyhow, Tony Hawk Pro Skater was my favorite - not only because I was also a huge fan of the Summer X Games and knew who people like Bob Burnquist and Bucky Lasek actually were - but also because of this one song featured in the game: "Superman" by Goldfinger.

Its upbeat, summer skate-park sound just makes me feel better. Also, I feel that 20-somethings trying to figure things out can greatly identify with the lyrics. So, for all these reasons, this old favorite serves as this Monday's music selection.

Favorite line: "life's too short to watch it fly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!