Friday, March 22, 2013

Introducing...Friday Froyo with Friends!

Hi guys! Happy Friday! So maybe about two months ago, I presented the idea of a Finding a Better Way web-series, in which I briefly chat with people who I feel have found a better way of pursuing their passions. After various technical difficulties (which, admittedly continue even in this final product lol), I give you the first video in what is sure to be an inspiring and fun series to come! (And a note about technical difficulties in filming: you meet the nicest people willing to be your temporary camera person!)

For this first video, I chatted with my friend Michelle who is a Registered Health Information Administrator and Personal Health Records Coordinator. In this chat, she tells us about something innovative she's starting at work. 

For now, I've decided to call it "Friday Froyo with Friends"! (to be modified as "Friday with Friends!" if for some odd reason we can't get our froyo on). Okay, so 'nuff written - enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!