Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Aloha means Love (Music Monday is back too! ...

...Although technically it's not Monday, let's just roll with it!)

Why hello there my friends!

Don't give me that look. I know. I know. I haven't posted on here for a while. Well, that's what the second year of medical school does to a person!

But, lately. I've been feeling really out of balance. I've found that when I diversify my attention, I'm more efficient with my work and more balanced with my emotions.

So, I bought a ukulele. It made me think about how the word 'aloha' actually translates to love. Here's a quick story below!



That being said, I leave you with a simple and sweet song for today.. It's Ingrid Michaelson's "You & I". I have always, always appreciated the cheerful sound of the ukulele. And these lyrics are so delightfully hopeful.



Favorite Line:
"Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters, and teach them how to dance."

Final Word. 
Life really is about love, folks. Love for yourself, love for the universe, love for your Creator, love for others. When I focus my attention on love, that definitely helps to reduce the stress. So, aloha, my friends. Stay golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!