Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sunny Songs on a Saturday

Aloha friends! It's been SO sunny and warm in Lubbock lately that visions of summer have been saturating my mind! So, I wanted to introduce a new segment for Finding A Better Way: Saturday Sunshine Songs! The idea is for me to share with you a song I really like (just as I do with Music Monday), but the caveat is that it specifically has to do with sunshine/summer/beach/happiness, and such like themes. And within the 5 minutes, I'll try to share a bit of "sunny wisdom" that I learned throughout the week.

I hope this ideas sounds as awesome as it feels!

I'm excited!

CAN'T YOU TELL?!

So, without further ado, please enjoy the video below, discussing the idea of "no trouble, no fuss" in approaching the fluidity of friendships in life, an idea inspired by this Holstee article.





Click above to hear the full song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, open and helpful, we're all on this journey together!